REFLECTOR: fuel feed - my solutions

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Sun Feb 27 23:18:33 CST 2005

I don't really know.  Early stages, perhaps very low.  Later, the mud
might stick out the end of the vent line and be visible.  Either way,
it's a near certainly that you'll [forget / decide not] to look (it does
after all involve crawling around in the dirt and grease).
And if you miss it, and your sump is vented, you're toast ... Jim S.