REFLECTOR: LIGHTSPEED IGNITION PROBLEM

dandemitchell at earthlink.net dandemitchell at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 27 16:45:08 CST 2005

>From a safety standpoint, I would think two dissimilar units
(manufacturers) would be the best protection. I don't know how these units
breakdown and there should be some information available but where? It also
would seem wise to have a health monitor circuit within the ignition module
to warn of impending problems, something NASA and the rest of the aerospace
industry are clamoring for. In the case of two similar units you could say
that the odds are against both breaking down in close proximity in time,
but people spend Millions of dollars in Vegas every year just to prove the
odds are wrong. Now what was the name of the other company again?

Ed