REFLECTOR: fuel feed - my solutions

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Sat Feb 26 04:26:38 CST 2005

Jerry,
All check valves has some pressure differential which we can ill afford to loose when the fuel head is measured in inches.  Probably the strongest reason for leaving them off is if you do have a little non-uniform fuel flow during your flight, at least when you land, the tanks will self level for your next flight--assuming your on the level when you parked.

Chuck