REFLECTOR: Load distrib

Terrence Miles knightflyr at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 25 13:39:05 CST 2005

Y'all,

Great posts!!   Geez I am going to have to get and get trained in speed
reading!  Several have mentioned dual screen GRT's, but I didn't see mention
of dual AHRS.  So here's my two part question:

Q #1.  What are you guys doing for attitude/airspeed indicator back up when
AHRS goes bad?

Q #2.  Craig, I am not familiar with the Blue Mt guts very much.  If you
have a dual, independent central air data computers (CADC) will you have
both your CADCs wired to your Essential bus?  Could you talk some more?

My thinking at present is to create dual electrical power and distrib
sytems:   DC1 and DC2.  Alt1 and Alt2.  Batt1 and Batt2...with each system
having it's own main bus and each with it's own essential/critical bus.
What causes this thinking is how to distribute power to these backed-up
multi function EFIS rascals if I go w/o vacuum driven round dial stuff.

Where's everybody mounting their EIS 6000's.  In pilot's eye view or
elsewhere?

Terry

 : reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf
Of Craig and/or Denise Woolston