REFLECTOR: electrical sys design

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 23:28:27 CST 2005

Hmm, Al,

We have been copying each other again! :)

Except I am using 25AH batteries (22 lbs ea) and only the aft one for
starting. That way I can use only 6G wire to connect the for/aft busses. The buss
wire and the charging wire run through the center of my copper conduit ground.

My alternator also charges both batteries through a hi-tech RV battery
charging splitter. It has anovervoltage/dead short protector as well as the diodes
and charges the batteries according to need.

I also have the same alternator as you and can isolate which buss driver
(battery) I want to use at any given time.

Kurt