REFLECTOR: electrical sys design

Terrence Miles knightflyr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 24 20:14:28 CST 2005

If it works out that way then I'll drop to a motorcycle batt with an ammeter
and voltmeter on the primary system  Then I understand that there is an aux
plug on the GRT EIS audio warning I could steal and/or maybe set abnormal
range gauge readings  to a master caution.   One problem w/ electrical
abnormals is you don't see 'em until the lights go out.

All topics subject too what happens at this seminar...and me getting thru
another two feet of manuals to see how crazy or complicated this might
be...towards an enventually mature cockpit.