REFLECTOR: electrical sys design

Terrence Miles knightflyr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 24 20:14:28 CST 2005

Thanks, Jack
Terry
do not archive

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Jack Sheehan
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 4:17 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: electrical sys design

Ron,
I replaced my battery about a year ago and used a Sears Optima. I am very
happy with it .
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?vertical=AUTO&pid=02827980000&bids
ite=&BV_UseBVCookie=Yes
You can see it here.
I liked the dual terminals. The top terminals are easily reached for
charging while the side terminals are great for the wire connections.
This style has a case which you can drill through the bottom and bolt in
place on the shelf. And the sealed lead acid type can be turned upside down
and mounted if you wanted. So it has to be great for those guys getting
ready to practice the cuban eights and split S maneuvers
--
Jack Sheehan
Executive Director