REFLECTOR: PAINT SHOPS

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Thu Feb 24 19:36:11 CST 2005

Many environmentally friendly states have eliminated all of the "good" paints.  Low VOC requirements mean more water-based paints, which don't (or have not yet) withstood the test of time.  When I was living in California, most aircraft owners went to Nevada for their paint jobs to get around this "problem".  Nice thing about being mobile - you can shop the entire continental USA for the best products and best price.
SB