REFLECTOR: electrical sys design

Jack Sheehan j.f.sheehan at larc.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 24 15:40:12 CST 2005

Great I knew there was an advantage to being 225#!! I don't need the
second battery for CG reasons.
Seriously If you are going to have two batteries in the nose you are
going to have to make some serious modifications. Not much room in
there. I guess you could move the nose oil cooler to the wing root
but then you need to do something about the cabin heat. A smaller
battery could go on top of the canard but then it is really in the
cabin. I wish  had taken Bob's course I probably would have done
things a little different
--
Jack Sheehan
Executive Director