REFLECTOR: Lycoming IO-540

Jerry.Brainard at anthem.com Jerry.Brainard at anthem.com
Tue Feb 22 10:05:46 CST 2005

I don't think so.  Brett has you by 1 H.P.  That should be worth several
nanoknots ;- )

-jerry

513-484-1328
513-336-5949

                      "Randy Wharton"
                      <rwharton at buckeye-e        To:       "'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'" <reflector at tvbf.org>
                      xpress.com>                cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject:  RE: REFLECTOR: Lycoming IO-540
                      reflector-bounces at t
                      vbf.org

                      02/22/2005 10:53 AM
                      Please respond to
                      Velocity Aircraft
                      Owners and Builders
                      list

Thanks, Tom! I'm plenty excited, too! Although it will be awhile before I
will be ready to start on it, at least I can "bond" with it for awhile.
Brett Ferrell has the same engine, too, except his is blue. Red engines
goes
faster than blue ones, don't they?  ;)

  _____