REFLECTOR: Mogas and cheap avgas locations ...

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Mon Feb 21 14:43:24 CST 2005

I'm not flying anywhere, but even if I was, I'd need a reference for
trips in all directions for planning purposes (fro Crossville, TN -
CSV).  Right now I'm doing a price / volume / margin survey to check out
the viability of setting up a Mogas sales operation at my home field.
Either way, I need all the Mogas outlets at least E of the Mississippi.
Airnav has Avgas listings, but I couldn't find anything on Mogas.
Jim S.