REFLECTOR: PROP STRIKES

AnnSam annsam1 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 21 09:12:01 CST 2005

I ran a two bladed prop for years that had only 6 in. ground clearance
empty, and never had a prop strike either on T.O or landing. The only time I
ever saw a prop strike was during a training flt. when a  Velocity was
dropped from about  5ft. it nicked the tip of the prop which was repairable
and flown again.