REFLECTOR: Main Gear Access Dimensions

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Sat Feb 19 09:45:26 CST 2005

Randy,
I have no such access cover- I have not seen such access on any other
project either (maybe I am missing something)  only access to the attachment
point/fittings is through a 3"diameter hole on either side of the keel- the
cylinder can be removed through the rear of the keel for service.I would
think that removing  the top of the keel in that area would weaken it -
since it is designed to act as a beam-

Alex