REFLECTOR: FUEL FEED & Vents--blinking warning

KeithHallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Sat Feb 19 00:30:31 CST 2005

If we assume that the float is truly sealed and reasonably rigid, then its
mass will not vary with air pressure.  The density of fuel, being nearly
incompressible, also does change with air pressure.  Therefore, the float
switch should NOT behave any differently at altitude than at sea level.
Keith Hallsten