REFLECTOR: Re: Reflector Digest, Vol 9, Issue 68-Fuel Feed-blinking low f...

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 18 12:23:23 CST 2005

Bob, if I'm not mistaken the float has a relative vacuum in it.  At
altitude the relative weight of the float may be increased and allow the
float to Bob.  Gas partial Pressures? Or maybe witchcraft?

My switch is covered by over a foot of gas and still flickers
occationally.  I thought about adding a fishing float to the end as an
experiment by ended up reassembling the system after annual without
trying it.  Gluing a cork on the end of the float might fix the problem
too.

Rene'