REFLECTOR: Re: Reflector Digest, Vol 9,Issue 68-Fuel Feed-blinking low fuel warning

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Thu Feb 17 21:21:13 CST 2005

would it be a good idea to install a check valve just below the fitting that
connects the sump vent to the tank vents ( mine has a cross fitting that
continues up to the roof, then down to a hole in the floor- if the check
valve is located on the line from the sump, it would allow air to escape
from the sump, but not allow it to drain down due to high demand from the
engine- just a thought...... in a rollover, the line running to the roof and
down to the floor would still prevent fuel from siphoning out.