REFLECTOR: FUEL FEED

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 16 11:08:47 CST 2005

I did have something "very wrong".  And the factory put it there when
they fixed the damage for the seller before the airplane came to me.
I've got it fixed now.  My point in all of this was to lay out all of
the stuff that I tried that was /supposed/ to fix it, but didn't.  Back
before last spring (when I installed the de-selector valves) I was back
and forth here for *months* looking for help to try and figure this
out.  I tried everything anyone suggested (except 1/2" lines from the
strakes to the sump, which were not suggested IIRC).  None of it
worked.  I finally came up with something that did.  I still don't know
what caused the problem because it's still there.  But now I have a work
around that overcomes the problem.

That was the best I could do ... Jim S.