REFLECTOR: FUEL FEED [heur]

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Wed Feb 16 10:22:33 CST 2005

Not that I condone that design change in any way, because I agree that it is
a bad idea- especially if the aircraft ends up on it's back from some
accident (fuel pouring into the hot engine compartment and all) but I could
see where some might think that it was a good idea to place the vent in a
high pressure area where it would not be exposed to ice or water ingestion.