REFLECTOR: Re: Reflector Digest, Vol 9, Issue 36

Christopher Martin christophercmartin at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 13 13:22:28 CST 2005

Scott,

I think you are correct. In my early first flights, I pulled my wings off
three times and made very fine adjustments with washers on the wing bolts.
I also shimmed the right rudder several times and played with the rigging
in order to get the plane flying true. If I fly "hands off" in calm air,
the plane will start a slight bank to the right. It is a small correction
to make, just difficult to pull the wing and slip in a third washer.
Perhaps I should. I have 560 + hours and apparently have gotten used to the
trim. If I could get another knot or 2 it would be worth it.

Chris

Christopher Martin
christophercmartin at earthlink.net

SFO,