REFLECTOR: Engine Thrust Line

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Sun Feb 13 01:51:44 CST 2005

Sounds like you MUST raise it to be able to use the mount.  I see no
measurable problem.  It would be nice if you could tilt he engine
forward a degree or two so the thrust line [more nearly] intersects the
CG.  It shouldn't be that big a challenge and would keep the thrust line
level when at cruise AoA.
My .02 ... Jim S.