REFLECTOR: IT FLYS!

Dan Fast onefastvelocity at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 06:53:40 CST 2005

Cogratulations Tom, You guys did a great job getting
that Velocity in the AIR as quickly as you did...can't
wait to see the finished product...cause I'm sure it
will reflect your gregarious personality lol....Good
and Safe flying...Dan.....P.S. I know you have been
busy but if you could get back to me on the Sebastian
lot, I would really appreciate it, Thanks again..Dan