REFLECTOR: ROLL TRIM

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 9 23:27:31 CST 2005

Mine is the stock capstan-string system that doesn't work for s**t. If I
need a little LWD, I roll left and give the trim a couple of licks and
roll level. Have to do that a time or two per flight because I keep
forgetting to put belt dressing on the capstans.
It's NOT important ... to me ... Jim S.