REFLECTOR: Re: FS2004 Simulator and Velocity Model

Randy Wharton rwharton at buckeye-express.com
Tue Feb 8 05:19:20 CST 2005

Fred, Some of the links in this thread didn’t work, but I found one that
did. I uploaded it to my own website and put a button on the home page so
anyone can download it. The author of the program indicated in the readme
file that the model is freeware, so there’s no restriction on distribution.

You don’t need to modify any files like the .cfg file (configuration file).
When you download the zipped file, unzip it into a directory (naming it as
you would like the Velocity to show up in the aircraft list on the flight
sim), and all the files you will need will be created in that directory,
including subdirectories for gauges, model, panel, sound and texture. Simply
copy the entire subdirectory containing all the files and subdirectories
into the “aircraft” subdirectory of the flight simulator/ When you next run
the simulator, you will find the Velocity in the list f available planes.

Download Velocity XL flight sim files:
http://occeng.org/velocity/xlrgsim.zip
Or visit http://clik.to/velocity  and click on the flight sim button.

Randy Wharton