REFLECTOR: IT FLYS!

dandemitchell at earthlink.net dandemitchell at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 7 23:20:14 CST 2005

Hello Tom.
Chuck Lehrer said your Velocity is the sister ship to mine!  Chuck lost his medical and so sold his to me. His friend was also building one and suddenly died, the one you now have was that one.  So I am very interested in any and all performance data you can send my way. Same engine, body, wings.

Thanks

Ed Mitchell