REFLECTOR: Engines and High DA

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sun Feb 6 11:59:48 CST 2005

Ron,

If  IVO thought their prop was good to go on Lycoming and Continental 4
or 6 bangers, you can be sure they would be beating the bushes to sell
them for those engines.

Instead of trying to sell, they don't even want to talk to you if you
say your installing on an IO550 or  IO540 or IO520 or IO470 or IO360 or ....

I think that says alot.

Scott