REFLECTOR: Re: FS2004 Simulator and Velocity Model

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 2 13:26:39 CST 2005

Bob,

Since I have a 173 Elite RG, I changed some of the parameters in the Aircraft.cfg file to reflect the lower HP and weights of the Std.  Take off, climb, fuel burn and cruise performance are similar to my plane.  I have not checked glide ratios or other parameters that you are after.  But for my IFR practice it is terrific, especially with my Garmin 430.  I actually use 2002 and 2004.  When I want a realistic bunch of clouds and ATC, I use 2004.  When I want some
work with the Garmin 430, I use 2002.

Ronnie