REFLECTOR: Engine Monitor

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Wed Dec 21 12:06:10 CST 2005

Mike W.

If you're thinking about going to the GRT EFIS eventually, then that
going with the GRT EIS for six cylinders is a good idea.  Otherwise, the
VM1000 is a pretty good choice, excepting the drawbacks already noted.
It's also a low cost option when procured from Chuck's Previously Owned
Aircraft Parts Mart.

Chuck