REFLECTOR: Flight line Chairs

Barber Law Firm CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Wed Dec 21 10:58:16 CST 2005

Ok, all the legal bs....not affiliated, no interest etc, please disregard if
you don't like this type of thing.

However, a guy on the www.canardaviation.com forum (nice active forum I
invite all of you to check out and join) is making available a product that
I like a lot.  They are Flight Line (ok, camp chairs, but AirVenture won't
allow camping equipment soooooo "Flight Line Chairs") portable chairs with a
embroidered image of you plane (exact model right down to the NACA scoops
and your N number on the back.

The product came to be as an additional way to fund his Cozy
project.....with the help of his wife.  I think they look really nice and
have ordered the first two (well, I think mine are the first ordered)

He is currently catering to the canard community but is trying to get a
booth at the AirVenture FlyMarket ($1500.00 min.).  He knows he will have to
offer RV's, Lancair and even Spam-cans to just have a shot at breaking even
at Osh, however, the current price is $45.00 (but will probably be
increasing when he gets a web site up)

If'n you are curious, check out a thread with sample images of Velocity
SE/FG, XL/XL-5 and SE/RG.  The SE/FG is on the first page and the rest or
further along in the thread.

http://canardaviationforum.dmt.net/showthread.php?t=2102

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber
Attorney and Counselor at Law