REFLECTOR: Re: Glide Ratio

Phil Hooper phil at hdmnet.com
Tue Dec 20 16:09:23 CST 2005

Dave,

Shouldn't you swap 2 and 3?  You could waste 30 seconds or more explaining
your situation to ATC when you could be flying out of range of the best
spot.  I guess here in the LA area with mountains and urbania mixed together
that becomes more of an issue than if you are flying over fields of corn.

Blessings

Phil

  _____