REFLECTOR: Cleaveland brakes

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Thu Dec 8 16:10:58 CST 2005

SAD,

If I recall correctly, during the change from Matco to Clevelands, when
you rotate it 45, you'll only have to drill half as many holes as you
thought because one set will line up for the new orientation...or did
you already know that?  If so, please ignore me!!!!

Chuck Jensen
Diversified Technologies
2680 Westcott Blvd
Knoxville, TN  37931