REFLECTOR: Running TOO Cool

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 6 14:59:51 CST 2005

I'm running one oil cooler in nose and one off pilot side NACA to
engine.  I block off rear one completely with foam block and duct tape
all but about 1 sq inch in the nose and get comfortable heat.  I also
bought a 12 volt electric blanket for passengers that never dress as
warmly as I have learned to.  It heats to 130 degrees and is quite
toasty.  My engine temps in this config are about 185 degrees.
Rene'