REFLECTOR: Convention at the SW Regional

Barber Law Firm CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Sat Dec 3 19:25:40 CST 2005

Gee, who'd of thought I too would vote for GSOT (Great State of Texas).
Just because I have worked this event and am one of those obnoxious Texans
<g>.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber