REFLECTOR: Convention at the SW Regional

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Dec 3 09:50:22 CST 2005

I also vote for the Regional EAA in Texas, not that living in New Mexico
is influencing my decision! :-)

I would think that having it during the convention would be best, there
would be plenty of time to see the convention and meet every day for
breakfast, lunch or Dinner and other times to to look at everybody's
beautiful birds.

Not all of us would want to spend more than a couple days and combining
the two events would work out great for us short on travel time.

Scott