REFLECTOR: Frapper Map of Velocity Owners and Builders

miltonm at airmail.net miltonm at airmail.net
Fri Dec 2 12:36:16 CST 2005

Since Dallas, Texas is the center of the universe and the logical center
of business and commerce in the United States, why not everyone attend the
warm and fuzzy drive in at some location in Dallas. I volunteer to be the
project manager taking my instructions from a 5 member group that all of
you select.

Milt