REFLECTOR: [Fwd: [FlyRotary] UV-Tron Fire Detection System]

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Wed Aug 31 01:15:04 CDT 2005

Well, it might be at the bottom of the range, but I am more concerned
with interference with the nav equipment- but even a non-noticeable low
freq vibration can have effect on people with constant exposure, so if
the audio system picks it up, could be at lease a nuisance problem- I
will be contacting the originator of the post to see if he has done any
testing.......