REFLECTOR: Flexible intercooler ducts

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Sun Aug 28 08:06:08 CDT 2005

Scott-
The silicone will work well- I used it in a couple of locations- also
have some gates rubber hose in there- the stuff is used for auto fuel
tank filler line - can be purchased at most auto part stores and cut to
length- it is a bit more stiff than the silicone- which is what I
wanted, and comes in long lengths- it is reinforced, so pressure will
not be a problem, although I am only running about 12 psi in my system
at the moment.