REFLECTOR: POWER GUARD

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Mon Aug 22 11:23:56 CDT 2005

Is anyone using Wayne Lanza's Power Guard?

It is the device that isolates a primary and secondary power source ... then switches to the "secondary" when needed.

Here is my question ... what happens if the circuit fails?

I am simply curious ... because I have my electronic ignition routed through it.  I would think the "default" would be a straight pass through of primary power.  But I am not sure.

I left voicemail for Wayne ... but I also know he monitors "Reflector".

By the way ... the Power Guard is a brilliant idea and really nice looking.  I have been flying with it for 27 hours.