REFLECTOR: Balanced Injectors

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 15 11:34:14 CDT 2005

I bought an Airflow Performance FI for my Aluminum V-6. They do fantastic work, and the customer service can not be beat. I recently called them about my installation (quite different from everyone elses) and they were very helpful. They even sent me a part I needed for free, just asking that I mail back the old one. (this was due to my odd install, not a defective part).

Once I get this thing flying and the hours flown off, I plan on flying out to them and getting my injectors ballanced. Quite a service for the money spent.

Kurt .