REFLECTOR: Smooth Prime

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sun Aug 14 09:08:07 CDT 2005

A couple years ago I had to remove all the top coat and smooth prime
from my canard.   It bubbled when exposed to rain.  I used Polyfiber's
primer and top coat system and had the problem.  Somebody suggested it
was the propane heaters I used to heat my shop while painting that
caused the poor adhesion,

I don't know what caused it but I won't use it anymore.

Scott