REFLECTOR: Engine Oils?

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Wed Aug 10 11:53:27 CDT 2005

Tom,

As usual, you 'nailed the hammer on the head'.  Frequency of oil change
and frequency of flying are massively more important to engine longevity
than the miniscule difference between any of the premium oils.  Fly once
every few weeks and change oil once a year-then you should keep the
overhaul's shop number, irrespective of the oil brand.

Chuck Jensen