REFLECTOR: Water in the ducts....

aminetech at bluefrog.com aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sat Aug 6 13:44:20 CDT 2005

Another thing to think about is how much it will leak if left in the rain.
 Monday night at OSH it poured.  Earlier the guy next to me was taping all
his joints on his long ez.  I didn't know why he was doing this and should
have asked.  I found out later when my carpet got soaked from rain coming
in at the canard joint.  When I got home I used a fan to dry the carpet.
It took one full day for each side.

John