REFLECTOR: Water in the ducts....

Jeffrey Clough jclough at gci.net
Fri Aug 5 12:18:06 CDT 2005

Thanx Jim...similar to what I did....I attached a bunch of hoses to a
bunch of holes and put playdoh (yep ...PlayDoh) to act as a putty to
hold them in place then placed the other end of the bunch o' hoses into
my shop vac and applied suction for a few hours....then moved on to
another set of holes...finally got to the point there was no longer even
VAPOR condensing in the hoses ( I had heat lamps shining on the inside
of the cabin and the air temp was in the 50's...Alaska evening
temps)...To be sure , I pushed q-tips into the most offending holes and
they came out dry and with no food coloring tracer...I am pretty
confident the foam substrate is dry...I let it sit for another week or
so and filled in all of the holes a couple of days ago....