REFLECTOR: Water in the ducts....

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Fri Aug 5 11:14:25 CDT 2005

What if you were to put some absorbant material, say, a towell over all
those 100 holes, tape a piece of 4-mil plastic over that and vacuum bag
that area?  Would be simple enough and would get a whole lot more
moisture out than a heat lamp.  I can give you some details on cheap,
easy vacuum bagging.
This is certainly a cause for some concern ... Jim S.