REFLECTOR: Alan Shaw Wings Question

Schweitzer, Bill bill.schweitzer at hp.com
Thu Aug 4 15:28:40 CDT 2005

Larry, I had the same problem on ONE of my wings.
The bellcrank cavity was completely filled with slurry that had leaked
in during construction.  If I had seen that wing first I would have
really wondered.
However, the other wing was not built on a Monday, so it was perfect.
I knew what it needed to look like, it only took a couple of nights with
every grinding tool and file I could imagine to clean it out.
Bill Schweitzer
Std RGE,
90% done, 50% to go
Ramona, Ca