REFLECTOR: blue masking tape

N.V.Frederick vnolan at idcomm.com
Tue Aug 2 07:38:33 CDT 2005

Al,
Not to worry,  I have found an easy way to remove tape residue from Plexiglas and gelcoated surfaces.  I use some of my wife's Old English furniture polish.  I slather it on and cover it with some cling wrap, just to keep it in place, and then wait overnight and just wipe it all off.  I'm confident most any oily stuff like WD-40 or even some thin oil should do the same job.  I just cleaned a lot of tape residue from my windshield and fuselage with this approach and it works just fine.
nolan