REFLECTOR: Note on Glass Overcast

Dave Dent davedent at comcast.net
Mon Aug 1 11:03:31 CDT 2005

Outstanding report.  I participated in the last Glass Overcast in my Long
EZ.  It was a real blast. We practiced for a whole year of formation flying
to even qualify for the flight.  My story is going to be a great tale to
tell my grand kids someday when they would enjoy it.  A lot happen like
yours and some great side bar stories along with the major event.  I'm sure
yours had many as well.
Congratulations
Dave
N32XL