REFLECTOR: Franklin seal leak

Mike Deeter iguanamagic at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 10:43:54 CDT 2005

John......actually, I found that simple fix cured my problem immediately.
It was just diagnosing it correctly that was tough.  BTW, I checked
yesterday and the stuff I used was Permatex Form-a-Gasket #2b.  It's black,
sticky stuff that stays soft and is supposed to be unaffected by the typical
engine fluids.  Please keep me posted on that leak.....Mike