REFLECTOR: Re: VGs for NACAs

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Sat Apr 23 09:34:46 CDT 2005

Scott B.

If you have time, I would like some placement info on the VG's for the large
NACA scoops.

I have 1 NACA underneath for the lower radiator, and 2 on top (one for the
top radiator, one for additional flow and perhaps the oil cooler.)

You may remember that I am trying to cool my 4.3L Aluminum Chevy with
radiators behind NACA scoops. Yes, many say it will not work (and they may be right),
but "they" also said it wouldn't work on top of the Velocity! :)

I already have the VGs, so just the placement info would be handy. I
apologize if this is already covered in the online manual, I'm still using the old
paper version. This placement info can probably help others as well.

Kurt Winker