REFLECTOR: ESB's and Headsets

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 23 07:09:02 CDT 2005

Greg, I have a pair of cheap Lightspeed 15's that are 5 years old - they are as good (maybe better - no buzz like my friend's Bose headset).

Everybody I talk to who has Lightspeeds love them!  And I understand they have captured the market in a very short period of time compared to how long Dave Clark and others have been around.

Ronnie