REFLECTOR: Duane's mention of Fly-in & Lack of hanger space

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 08:48:13 CDT 2005

Many of you might not know that Sun'nFun has been hosting fly-ins for specific
aircraft groups during the year.  I don't know the details, however the factory
could contact SNF.

As far as hanger space being used for non-aviation use I believe that the FAA
prohibits this since the airport space is under their control.  I believe that
I read that they enforced this regulation and freed up a lot of hangers.
Anyone else remember this?

Jim

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying